Weddings is where it all began for me.
Before I even owned a camera some wonderful humans gave me the most epic opportunity to shoot their wedding day (I know, right. Crazy!). Since shooting that day I’ve not wanted to do anything else (cooking included). If you don’t believe me you can double check with Trav, he too has had to adjust to my new way of living and a constant device in his face. I walk away from almost every shoot on a high, but there is something a little extra special about a wedding. There’s that smell of fresh flowers in the air, the anticipation of a waiting groom and the look of EVERYONE when they see the bride for the first time.
Happiness, love and champagne just bounce around the room and to capture and portray that truthfully gives me such a kick. You’ve probably figured out that I’m all about those authentic, real-deal love feels. I believe that allowing love to happen organically is the best way to portray your love and your wedding day.
The George Clooney – Wedding Package
- Me, following you around (nothing creepy, I swear!) for your entire day of formalities. This would include Bride + Groom preparation, ceremony, location, and reception shots up until after the bridal dance (or the final formality).
- Location scouting for your location shots.
- Coffee/vino catch up! If you’d like that.
- Delivery of 500+ individually edited, high and low resolution images via digital download. Please note, there is a six to eight week turnaround time on receiving images.
- A selection of your images displayed in a digital slideshow to music.
As I’ve mentioned a billion times now, my style is natural + authentic. We will have to do a couple of set up shots but I honestly believe that capturing real love as it happens naturally is the best way to portray the day and you guys. In terms of family/group pictures, if you want them it’s important that you coordinate them (or have someone coordinate it for you) and then I can quickly take the photographs. Group and family shots are usually done right after ceremony but of course this is completely up to you.
Optional Add Ons:
- Additional shooter | $750
- Selfy Station (A camera on a tripod with a remote) which is set up for you and your friends/family to snap pictures of yourselves. These images are given to you, in addition to your 500+ | $500
- Wedding albums + print products created by Atkins Lab are available through your online gallery. Prices available upon request.
A 40 degrees day and not one single complaint! Our images are stunning! We were after natural, candid photos that really captured the fun and love of our day…they are just this and much more! We were blown away by the photos you took. There was not one thing missed, all the fine details are there & the smiles and emotions of the day and into the night. The one request from Michael for our wedding was “We are getting Kristy to do our photos, she takes those nice natural photos I like.” This I am so glad we did!
– Nicola + Michael. Weddings.
It was such
– Mia + Mick Urie. | Weddings.