Do you have a Covid-19 plan?
Yes, I have a covid-safe plan as advised by The Australian Government. If you’d like to see it, flick me a message via the contact form. Here are the key points though;
- Where possible, meetings will be held over the phone or via Zoom.
- Equipment is cleaned prior to and after a session.
- Clients are not to handle any of the photographer’s equipment.
- I will no longer be able to assist in taking photos using client’s own camera/phone.
- I will carry hand sanitiser during all sessions.
- Hand sanitiser will be applied before / after sessions and where necessary throughout.
- A face mask will be worn as per the current Australian Government Guidelines.
- CovidSafe App is used to keep track of movements around the community, to be alerted if there have been any close contacts with positive cases.
- My diary is used to maintain client contact information.
- I will reschedule clients if they or I are feeling unwell.
- If a previous client or I am confirmed to have COVID-19, I will isolate for a minimum of 14 days, take tests as advised by DHHS, contact trace, monitor symptoms and seek advise from WHS and DHHS.
Anna + Ben. Cape Woolamai, Phillip Island. Weddings. Anna + Ben. Cape Woolamai, Phillip Island. 26 July, 2022
Leela + Ben. Deakin Uni, Warrnambool, Victoria. Weddings. Leela + Ben. Deakin Uni, Warrnambool, Victoria. 3 March, 2022