I began capturing families at sunrise on Bondi Beach.
Those very early morning, light filled session with families are held dear to me
and are always a favourite to shoot. Working with families in their own home is also pretty awesome, it doesn’t matter if the sink is filled with dishes or the mat is crumpled, a real-deal shoot at a client’s home is the bomb. The babes are comfy and the kids can show me things around their house. I love looking back on images of when we first brought Banjo home, in the background I can see the pusher we used, the clothes piled on the bed because we were exhausted, the cute little blankets that my Nanna and friends knitted him and a bunch of flowers that were delivered. I like remembering that kind of stuff.
The Roo Roo
- 60 – 90 minutes with immediate family, on location or at home. This is completely flexible and a loose guide only. I understand that it can be tricky to put things on a timeframe when children and feeding/sleeping babes are involved.
- Delivery of 60+ individually edited, high and low resolution images via digital download.
- A selection of your images displayed in a digital slideshow to music.
- Add $250 for extended family. Inclusive of 30 extra minutes and an additional 25 images.
The Mini Roo Roo
- 30 minutes with immediate family, on location or at home.
- Delivery of 25 individually edited, high and low resolution images via digital download.
- Local area only.
– Kerryn + Tom. | Fam-Bams.
– Nicola + Michael. | Fam-Bams.
From park snaps in the crisp autumn morning light to intimate moments in our home in the spaces we spend our days, Kristy has made time stand still in our most precious days as a new little trio. Our photos are natural, candid and beautiful, capturing our love bubble just how we had imagined. We forgot Kristy was there most of the time making the session simple and effortless. The photos fill our home with love, light and happiness every day. We can’t wait to show Mia when she is older. Kristy will definitely be a part of all our future fam bam milestones (if you’ll have us)
Kristy, you really did bring sunshine to some stormy days back then and our beautiful photos remind us of that every day. We will be forever grateful – thank you.
– Renee P. | Fam-Bams.