Grab a cup of coffee or perhaps a glass of bubbles (bubbles is always my choice). Have a little peruse through my wedding packages page. Feel free to write down any questions along the way, and get in touch at any time.
Happiness, love and champagne bounce around the room. To capture and portray that truthfully, emotively and artistically gives me the biggest kick. I bring a unique perspective to your wedding, pushing creative boundaries, endeavouring to deliver the highest quality experience and product that you will love-on forever and ever. I want one of the happiest days of your life to be remembered with all of the feels, I want you to look back at your imagery and swoon. Every. Single. Time. I’m all about those authentic, real-deal love feels – I will help you feel completely in the moment with the person you love, to feel maxo-relaxo enough to be your true selves – the smooches, the jokes and the intimate snugs.
My approach on your wedding day is gentle and relaxed, with a side of happy. My imagery is ethereal, dreamy and romantic. For 80% of the day I purely document what is happening organically (perhaps with guidance in terms of positioning for best lighting). For the other 20% I will help you feel relaxed enough to be your true selves. I will gently guide you into what feels natural for you, to get some of those lush intimate snaps.
The George Clooney
10 hours coverage, inc 3 hours of 2nd shooter.
The George Clooney is:
$4,600 inc. GST
Book Now >
The Brad Pitt
Eight Hours of Wedding Photography
The Brad Pitt is
$3,700 inc GST
Book Now >
The Edward Norton
Five Hours of Wedding Photography
The edward norton is:
$2,900 inc. GST
Book Now >
Optional Add Ons.
Frequently Asked Questions
A $500 non-refundable booking fee is due with your signed contract to secure your date. The remainder can be paid anyway that is easy for you (lump sum or instalments). I just ask the total is paid six weeks prior to your wedding day.
When will I receive my gallery?
You will receive a small handful of teasers within a week of your wedding. You will then receive your entire gallery anwhere between 8-10 weeks after your wedding day. I individually edit each of your images, an important task not to be rushed.
Additional shooter / $150 per hour.
I highly recommend 2-3 hours of a second shooter to help cover all of the emotions, reactions, tears and angles at your ceremony + bridal party snaps. The second shooter’s images are edited by me and then all images are presented collectively in your gallery.
Additional hour(s) beyond package allocation / $300
Schedule a call or a coffee/vino date.
Enjoy your DAY and get ART after.
Confirm dates + sign a contract.
Fill out the form to submit an inquiry.
I'll send you package details and we can get to know each other a smidge better via a quick hookup.
We will have ongoing consultation in the lead up. You'll get HITCHED, I'll freeze time. YEW.
If we are like three peas in a pod, we sign a contract and pay a deposit - GOOD TO GO, BABY.
To get the ball rolling, fill out the contact form or send me an email.
Kind Words - beaut people.
Kristy, I have looked at your photos of our wedding so so so many times and each and every time they bring me complete happiness. You’ve captured all of the happy feels that we had over the weekend, our friends smiling faces and such beautiful moments. I feel like there is some kind of witchcraft that’s gone on as I don’t know how you’ve managed to be in so many places at one time. We’ve had friends of friends and even complete strangers say how wonderful all the images are - we completely agree - you’re amazing.
It was such a honour to have Kristy and Travis photograph our wedding! They captured the amazement of the whole day and gave us everlasting memories. Their ability to keep their shots very natural was amazing. We hardly knew they were there. Thanks Kristy and Travis. Could not be happier.
Kristy was everything we could have wanted in a wedding photographer and so much more. Arriving with her fun and energetic personality she instantly made us feel so comfortable and at ease. We barely knew we were getting our photo taken! She snapped the most authentic, happy, squinty-eyed smiles and moments throughout the entire day. Kristy's creativity and dedication to getting those perfect shots is absolutely next level and we are so lucky and grateful that we had her to capture our day.
— James + Quinny | Weddings.
– Mia + Mick | Weddings.
– Abbey + Jase | Weddings.